Sunday, March 4, 2012

Old business trying something new

GRAND RE-OPENING

I have been working out of my home for years fixing on computers. My family and friends always come to me with
their computer troubles. I decided to go to school and get a degree and get certified. While in school I attempted to start a small computer repair business, but I'm not the best with advertising so I didn't do so good. I had a few clients and enjoyed doing that but it wasn't going to pay the bills. So I pursued other options; where I received a job as an instructor. I now teach others how to repair computers. This is something I really love doing.

Recently I have decided since I have a base job that I could try and get my small business started again. I had some help from my students and created a new name for the business, It use to be Computer Gal PC Repair, but we are now called, " Geeked Up". I have also decided that I have a bunch of talented students and what better way for them to get experience then doing contract work for me. So on days I may have too much of a workload to complete a project. I will contract it out to my students. I will only use the best of the best for my work, but since I trained them I wont have much to worry about.

So here is the beginning of something great! (Fingers Crossed)

No comments:

Post a Comment